We are past Thanksgiving now and into the holiday gift giving season! I’ve already made my wishlist so I thought I’d share some of the running related items on my wish list this year!
- Run Fast. Eat Slow cookbook: I’ve made a couple of recipes from this (that were shared by Runner’s World) and it’s on my wishlist this year! The recipes I tried were delicious and ingredients could be easily substituted if you can’t find them easily. (I’m also looking forward to Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow. that’s coming out AUgust 2018!)
- Restock their fueling items: I buy my Gu by the case (because I go through a ton during marathon training) and always have a couple of Nuun tablets around the house. Getting their favorite flavors (or a new one to try out) would make for a great stocking stuffer!
- Gym bag: Mine is on it’s last leg and I’ve got a new one on my wishlist. I take it to the gym and it’s also great for hauling items to and from long runs and races. Multiple pockets are a plus and enough room to pack a travel sized foam roller.
- 90 degree by Reflex capris: these are my favorite capris and I have a couple of pairs on my wishlist. They come in awesome colors, are squat-proof and don’t cost a fortune!
- Resistance bands: I’m looking to add in some additional strength training during my next training cycle and resistance bands are an easy way to get in a workout wherever you are. Plus you can use them in your current routine (for example with squats or bridges) to add additional resistance!
- Treat yourself items: What runner doesn’t need something to treat themselves after a hard run? On my list are candles and body scrubs but I also love epsom salt and bath bombs.
What’s on your wishlist this year? Let me know in the comments!